The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits Happy Valentines Day Special



Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Here's a few inspiring pics to get you in the spirit of the holiday. 


I hope you all have a fantastic day, for me I've traded my dark chocolates for hand weights and Jullian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. Finished my first day and found muscles I never knew I had. Ouch! What we do to get back into a size 7! Don't know if I'll make it in time for RomCon at the end of June, but I should be pretty darn close. (If I survive that is.)

Well I just finished Romancing the Valentine Blog Hop and here I am getting ready for the next one which begins tomorrow 2/15! Gearing up for my upcoming release Passion's Flight and have quite a big month long promotion for it starting March 1st.
I other news, my second novella in the Knights of Excalibur will be in my editors hands by the end of this month and the third I hope will follow in April.
I'm also finishing up my full length novel The Summoning. I have started a second novel called Demon Bewitched hope to have it out by early 2013 if not earlier.
And for those who are fans of my Dark Breed series, Zeke's book is being outlined and getting ready to start and hope to have it to you sometime within this year.
And this is just the big projects I've got a few small short stories I'm working on for a few anthologies this year, if time allows.
I hope you are enjoying my Authors Spotlights and will continue to share the awesome talent I happen to be lucky enough to have met up with. This week I have two spotlights in store for you. Ginger Simpson will be with me on Thursday and she is giving away a new release. then on Friday Tori Michaels is my guest on Friday 2/17.



Well, now I feel truly inspired so it's back to work.  Have a wonderful week.




No comments:

Post a Comment