The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up


     Here is your Monday pick me up. Yep, works for me.
    
     So, last week was a crazy busy one. My latest book is now in revisions and I am determined to get this out for publication this year! I participated with my local RWA chapter on Saturday's all day workshops. My chapter the Las Vegas Romance Writers RWA is concentrating this year on the theme "A Book in a Year" Striving for every member to have at least finished one book by the time the Senior Editor of Carina Press visits in November. Her sole purpose is to hear pitches. Very excited about that and have chosen one of my Works in Progress (WIP's) for this.
     Now, as I have said I am revisions for my latest book tentatively called The Summoning. I have a small excerpt up right now at Write in the Shadows. A blog I am proud to be included in with seven other fabulous writers. you can read it at writeintheshasows@blogspot.com. Don't forget to leave a comment please I would love hearing from you.
     And don't forget that Marcus Valerian will be here so any questions you may have for this delicious Vampire just reply on the comment area below. Details on the exact date will be forthcoming and will follow the Release of Dark Passion Rising.
     Check back with me every Monday for more details on this and what I have in the works for this year.

Have a great week everyone,

Shannan Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment