The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up -RomCon Upcoming and Shout Out to Arizona Dreaming Friends



Happy Monday All!

If sex had a face this is what it would look like to me lol! Always had a weakness for dark haired men.

I've been away since last time I posted. Arizona Dreamin as always was wonderful and it was so great to touch base with my author buddies. Erin Quinn was warm and wonderful as always. She has a way with making you feel like an old friend you can gab over coffee with. Erin Kellison equally was a down to earth lady who's personality really sets you at ease. Kris Tualla, a cyclone of energy and graciousness I just wish I knew where she got her energy and if she could share some of it with me. It felt like old home week since I got the chance to meet up with many facebook friends. Some for the first time meeting face to face was a joy beyond imagining. It's sad to think I will have to wait until next year to see all of them again. I'm already prepping for Arizona Dreamin 2013!

Now I'm a week and a half away from RomCon and still up to my eyeballs in so many things I need to do it's crazy. It looks like it will be an awesome event and looking forward to making new friends and reuniting with some of my facebook and twitter friends. With fellow authors CR Moss and RM Sotera we have been given a nickname already. Now known as The Las Vegas Connection, we have our plates full with several workshops we are hosting and looking forward to the fun.

As to business, I'm waiting for my Cover and first edits for The Knight's Druid to come in anytime and I'm hammering out the third and final book in the Knights of Excalibur series, tentatively called For the Love of a King. I am also working on Zekes book in the Dark Breed series AND working on the  completion of The Summoning for a shot at an agent. Time to try and see how the other half live in the agented author world. Hopefully we will get a chance to see in 2013.

That's it for now, until next week (hopefully) have a fabulous week!


1 comment:

  1. It was my first year at Arizona Dreamin' but definitely not my last. I had an awesome time meeting everyone there and loved the opportunity to promote my own book. If you are interested in doing an interview on my site, contact me at RhondaLPrint@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete