The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up - New Release Results and More!

Happy Monday to you!
Hope you all had a terrific weekend. I wouldn't mind taking a little R&R with this bad boy. *evil grin*

As you all know the second book The Knights Druid from Knights of Excalibur was released on the first and I had a little contest to celebrate. The winner was Tina. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it.

My brain is filled with so many ideas at this moment, I'm a bit dizzy trying to get them all down. When the muse gets going sometimes it's hard to keep up. So I've been writing as many of them down as I can, plus working on existing stories. The third and final book in the Excalibur series is coming along nicely as well as my novel The Summoning.

As I've stated before The Summoning is being submitted to some agents this fall and have my fingers crossed that it finds a home. I'm also working out the outline for Zeke's book, the third in the Dark Breed series through Evernight Publishing and will soon be pounding out that one.

In other news I'm very excited to tell you that three of my local author friends and I finalized the venue for Hot Mojave Knights. It will be held at Sunset Station Resort and talk about plush! This event will be over the top! To see more about this reader event being held in October 2013 go to
www.hotmojaveknights.weebly.com Reservations will be open August 15th!

Well,back to work pounding the keyboards. See you all on Friday for a peak at one of my WIP's.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new release! Congrats to the winner of the story too. :)
    Good luck with your submission and with Hot Mojave Knights.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete