The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Three Blog Events in one week!

 
Happy Monday!
 
I don't know if this inspires me to get up. I think I would much rather curl up next to him for the whole day and forget it's Monday.
 
Wow what a week! I have three great blog hops I'm doing this week. The first one started on Saturday October 20th and runs to Saturday October 27th.  I'm giving away the PDF of my latest release The Knights Druid, the second book in the Knights of Excalibur series.           Just click here: 
 Wicked Romances Blog Hop

Then my next blog hop starts on October 24 and goes through November 1st. Come on by and see what I will be giving away as a prize to celebrate my favorite holiday of the year.

 Starting October 26th through to October 31st you will find me at The Romance Studio  Spookapalooza celebrating the holiday with lots of excerpts from my books and a few sneak peaks at a few that will be coming soon.  I'll have much more to come in the last months of 2012 and plenty of news on upcoming releases so stop by often and get in on the fun. I truly enjoy hearing from you and love the comments I get on my blog. Thank you and have a wonderful week.

We will talk again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment