The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - News on books coming soon and Hot Mojave Knights A Reader Event!

Happy Monday!
 
I love leather and jeans on a man don't you? Here is my yummy hunk to help you get through the week.
 
Been a busy week for me with edits on Dark Hunter sent in and working hard to finish the rough draft of Soul Fire. What is that? It's the next series I'm working on and this will be a self-published effort so I'm very excited about it.
 
Along with Dark Hunter I'm also working on Dark Desire, Zeke's book in the Dark Breed Enforcer series and hope to have it submitted by September. Things are heating up in my Dark Breed world, the stakes are higher, villains turn to Allies and an evil the world has never seen begins to stir. Oh yeah, things are getting interesting now.
I have finished my revamping on my website check it out at www.shannanalbright.com and let me know what you think. I'm still adding things to it, especially the reviews for all of my books
 
In other news Hot Mojave Knights is gaining momentum as we are four months out and we have got a lot of wonderful surprises in store for you. Keep checking the site www.hotmojaveknight.com to keep abreast of all the updates and we will see you there in October.
Well, back to work for me, tons to do and little time to do it in. If you are going to Romcon come by and say hi. See you next Monday.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment