The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday-Busy blog week ahead

Happy Monday!
I love this picture and yeah, I'd be touching those abs myself!
 
All right now back to work, I have two guest spots this week plus a special blog post for the scavenger hunt I'm in. First on the 23rd I have Tamsin Baker here talking about her new M/M release Heart's Truth.
Then on the 25th Shyla Colt is introducing her new paranormal series called the Purgatory Series. The first book The Key's to Heaven just released and promises to be a great read.
On the 24th my blog goes live with Close Encounters of the Wicked Kind Scavenger Hunt. I have a question you need to find on my blog site. Sound like fun?
 
I'm also busy with Dark Desire, Soul Fire which will be through the first draft around the same time, plus a special Christmas story for an anthology I'm working on with three other talented authors. I'll talk more on this little project closer to release time.
 
Well I better get back to work, these books don't write themselves no matter how much I want them to. Have a great week and we will talk next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment