The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 16, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - Dark Desire:#4 of the Dark Breed Enforcer Seroes Summer Release

How's this for a little Monday Inspiration. He is also a character inspiration for me. He screams at me to write him into one of my books and my muse agrees. Don't you think he would make a great dragon shifter?

I'm only weeks away from my fourth book in the Dark Breed Enforcer series, Dark Desire and will soon unveil the book cover. I am planning on a few giveaways and will post all the fun right here. 
With edits done it's back to work on Firestorm and using my new historical paranormal series as a platform for Opensim, a 3D alternate world where people go and socialize, learn new things and be immersed in a different reality. There are some who use it for role-play and games, others who, like me use it as a promotional tool to invite others to interact with the worlds I write. This is very exciting technology and I will be posting many more blogs about my experiences with this along with pictures of my builds and interactions so stay tuned.
Well just wanted to touch base with you all, but now I must get back to writing. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment