The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 26, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday- Another Busy Week Ahead and HMK Workshop on Saturday

Happy Monday!

Dear Lord, I am melting with this one...and I'm not partial to blonds either! The things those eyes of his are saying, well let me just keep it in my books lol!

So far planned for this week is working on Rogan's book, a short story, and a possible collaboration on a very different genre for me. Dieselpunk. Yep, that's right. It's set in the 40's era-one of my favorites-but with futuristic gadgets. Think of the movie Dark City and Rocket Man and you get the idea. It sounds very fascinating to me.

I also have TWO workshops going this week. My normal Monday night workshop "From Start to Finish, Write your Book in a Year" and HMK's writers group is meeting this Saturday. Lot's of writing opportunities this week to keep me on track. 
Well I have work to do, Rogan to get into trouble and a plot to hatch. No rest for the wicked or the weary.

Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment