The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

A little something to get through the week

     Well it's Monday once again. After a very busy weekend working on edits for my book coming in March I needed a little pick me up. This wonderful eye candy definetly did the trick for me!
     I know I haven't posted in a while and I promise to post more often Girl Scouts Honor. *yep I actually was a girl scout* While I'm busy getting the first book of the Dark Breeds ready I thought I would let you know alittle about what other projects are coming out.
     I have began work on Tegan's story that I hope will be released in 2011, Zeke's story will follow. I have a new series I also hope to release in 2011 or early 2012 that deals with the Gregorian angels and their army who fight the evil in the form of the Dark Guards. More on that in the months to follow.
    As if that isn't enough I am hard at work on an end of days Urban Fantasy and a follow up from my Christmas short A Christmas Wish for Laura. I am targeting for December 2011. There are other projects in various stages and promise to keep you up on all the latest details as the unfold.
     Well it's back to work. Feel free to drop me a line and I promise I will replay back.

May all your impossible dreams come true,

Shannan Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment