The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday!


There's something about a man in a kilt that just...


I took a few hours off from writing on Saturday to play with my friends at the Las Vegas Renaissance Fair. As part of a reenactment guild we were close to the main stage. I love Celtic Rock and when you pair a bagpipe with the Irish drum called a bodhrán well I get happy feet! It doesn't hurt when the musician are hunks with nice...kilts.

In other news I am hours away from finished Passions Flight (Whoot!!!) This has been a difficult book to write for me, don't know why but I think it has to do with one very sexy, very contrary were-panther who goes by the name of Tegan. 

After I send this off to my publisher, Evernight Publishing it's back to work finishing up two of my novella's in the Knight's of Excalibur series. Yay! After this I may have a little breather, a day or so then it's back to work finishing up The Summoning, and beginning the third installment in the Dark Breed series.

Know its back to work, no rest for the wicked or the weary as they say. Have a fantastic week everyone and see you next Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment