The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Pick Me Up-RomCon Report



Happy Tuesday everyone!

Well, I'm back from RomCon and what a wonderful time I had. It's always so humbling to find readers who read your work and loved it. Nothing makes you want to write more than hearing how much they want to read more. I also met some wonderful authors with hearts of gold and forged friendships I will always cherish. Lizzie T. Leaf,Tiffany Snow, Claire Ashgrove and Dyann Barr Love you ladies Rock!
There were also so many readers who I connected with, I look forward to meeting up with you all again and look forward to chatting with you via emails in the near future.
I also wanted to take a moment to congratulate the winner of Toni Sweeney's giveaway we held a few weeks back. Congradulation Lynn any book you pick it will be a winner.
In other news I'm back to work, finishing up the third and final installment of The Knights of Excalibur and working on Zeke's book among others. Yep, I'm busy and loving every moment of it. That's it for this week, catch ya all next Monday. 



3 comments:

  1. Ah ha! I'm stalking you... Cackle :) Had a blast with you too, Shannan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes 2 of us, Claire. Teach her to party with us...right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take "The King's Swordswoman". Thank you so much.

    Everyone have a great summer. It's starting off great!
    Lynn
    lareynolds0316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete