The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday-Blog Fest Coming your Way

Happy Monday
 
 
Here we are again with another week ahead of us and an impending holiday. Time to give thanks for all we have been given in out lives. For me I give thanks to wonderful and supportive friends, two great publishers and to you my followers and readers. Without you I wouldn't be able to continue with my dream.
 
This week I have a special spotlight author on the 20th. Doris O'Connor will be here with her latest release and it looks to be another awesome read. I don't think this lady has it in her to write a bad book.
 
I will be on Reading Romance's blog hop starting on the 22nd so be sure to come by my site and join the fun. I'll talking about my favorite romance book and I will be doing a give away also.
I also have news! Volume one of my Dark Breed series is coming out in paperback. You will be able to pick it up though Amazon in a couple of weeks. I'm very tickled to be able to give you the choice of both ebook form and paperback.
Well, better get back to my books and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment