The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday

 
Happy Monday and hope everyone had a good week and Veterans Day.
For all our men and women in the armed forces, past and present I give you my heartfelt thanks for keeping our Country safe. Your sacrifice and courage will never be forgotten. Thank you for your service to us and God bless.
 
 What's up this week? Well, check in with me on Thursday when I have guest Robin Badillo here talking about her latest release Family Ties available through Evernight Publishing. In addition, on Thursday November 15th, I am participating on The Romance Review month long event.
As you can see it will be quite an awesome time with lot's of opportunities to win. Click here and save this link in favorites on your browser so you don't miss a thing. I have a special hunt for you. Find the correct answer and you can win a PDF of The Knights Druid part two in my trilogy of The Knights of Excalibur. I will also be available for a question and answer chat the date to be determined at this time.
 
In other news I'm getting close to the final edits of the last installment of The Knights of Excalibur. I'm also working on the third installment of Zeke's book in the Dark Breed series and have a small novella I'm hammering out that should be ready very soon. And if that weren't enough I am finishing up The Summoning, just finished my research for a historical time travel which will come out next fall and have several other books in various stages ready to be worked on. My only stumbling block is finding the time to get all of these done by the end of next year! Yeah, I know it's a tall order, but what the heck, at least I have some goals. Lol! It seems according to my numerology numbers I'm in a very small percentage of people who are overachievers. Gee, who'd have figured huh? I do admit to being antsy when I don't have several projects going. Even when not writing I am always doing something whether it's painting, crocheting or drawing and ALWAYS, I have a book I'm reading. I guess you could say it's my way of preventing any creative block.
 I'm a firm believer that whatever your passion is, throw yourself whole-heartedly into it, don't hold back and don't take prisoners!
Well, with that said I better go tackle my version of Mount Everest and see if I can chop it down to size. Have a wonderful week and we will talk next Monday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment