The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 4, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Name the Series

Happy Monday all!
 
Well it's the start of another work week and I hope everyone is getting settled in.
For me, I'm getting back into my own rhythm and getting very excited for fall. I'm just waiting for word from the editor with the all go and the Christmas Anthology will be published. Along with this, I'm finishing up Soul Fire and am running an unofficial contest to name the series. The winner will receive the arc in eBook form AND a $20.00 Amazon gift card. Can't beat that hum? Just leave your suggestion here or on my Facebook page to be considered. Read the Blurb at my website www.shannanalbright.com to get a feel for the series.
I'm also setting up a book launch for the anthology called Merry Christmas from Crescent Moon Lodge and with the launch, I'm setting up a blog hop with the other authors in the book with chances to win the eBook.
In other news, I'm nearing the end of the first draft of Zeke's book Dark Desire and am delighted with the way this book is coming together. The muse is roaring through the book and giving me some surprising twists and turns I never thought of. It sure worked out even better than I thought.
My muse is a blood thirsty and devious one. And I love ever second of it.
Well, best get back to work have a wonderful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment