The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Special Announcement! I need your vote.My book is in the semi finals for best Urban Fantasty!

It just goes to show you how busy a body can become when you find out you are a semi finalist in your publishers Reader Choice Awards. If not for a heads up from one of my wonderful fans I would have been clueless.
 
So with much fanfare, drum rolls and 
ecstatic shouts I announce Dark Passion Rising is up for best Urban Fantasy!Plus you may just win something just for voting!

 
Now here is the thing, I really, really need your votes. If you liked my Dark Breed Enforcers please show it some love by voting for it. Just click here.
 
Thank you in advance for your support. Now I'm going to take a moment to breathe before battling all the to do's on my ever growing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment