The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday-Getting back on track

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

There is something about long hair on a man I find sexy as hell. My muse agrees since I'm getting all kinds of wonderful stories where this particular male is my lead character.

Now that my life as calmed down a bit I'm enjoying the extra time to write. Something I have missed a great deal is being able to create without any deadline or word count needed to be met. I'm just writing for the simple joy of telling my stories. Not that I don't like having deadlines, but there are times when it's nice to go at a slower pace.

I am also setting up a Facebook event with Author Island for the anthology I have a story in. Release has yet to be announced, but it will be before Halloween so stay tuned for more information on this.

Well, time to get back to work. Have a great week and we will talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment