The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday-Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Happy Monday!

This reminded me so much of my oldest dog Baby that I had to share. 

It's the time of year where  family and friends come together in celebration of all the things to be thankful for.  Time for wonderful food, good conversation and...football.

Now I am not, or ever will be fond of the game. Yet, I can't imagine a Thanksgiving without one or more games going on while I am in the kitchen. Just like Macy's Thanksgiving day parade, it wouldn't be a holiday without this very American staple. So enjoy those special to you, eat till you're stuffed and remember the laughs to store away for future years. Hold those you cherish close and be sure they know you love them. Life is short and every moment is precious.

On that note I will very quickly and with all my heart wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. May it be filled with laughter and good food.

Save me some turkey if you will. I never have enough left over for a good old fashioned turkey sandwich. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment