The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - NaNoWriMo Shannan Style

Happy Monday!
Here is a little inspiration for my fellow authors. Boy, my muse is singing to me now lol!

As the title of this post says, November is national write a novel in a month (NaNoWriMo) Although I have not participated in this, I still use this month to work on not just one story, but several others in the hopes to have more than one ready for release in a reasonable time frame. 

So the Shannan style of this is simple. Write like hell, when you get stuck on one story, switch to another and go back and forth with each story until they are done. Yep, it works for me, and I know their are others who do the same, so it's not anything unique. 

I am working on my much neglected Firestorm novel and a contemporary erotic short story which I have in process already. It is my first contemporary, which I do find...different. Laughing, my heart will always belong to the dark paranormals who stalk the night, dangerous and oh so alpha. 

Well I best be back at it. Have a wonderful week and I'll touch base next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment