The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday


Happy Monday!

     I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter. All that wonderful chocolate yum!

     It's been a very busy week for me with so many irons in the fire I am now forced to prioritize my work so I get everything out on time. Such is the life of a writer who also works full time!

     Through spring I will be working on Tegan's story for the Dark Breed series and hope to have it ready for my publisher by the first part of summer. Then it's on to another first book in a series called The Summoning, which I hope to have submitted around the same time as Tegan's. I have several other projects that will be hopefully out by the end of 2011 so keep checking in with me and I will keep you up to date on all the release dates as they come down the line.

     I will also be at Authors after Dark this year in Philadelphia in August 11 through to the 14th so if you are in the neighborhood you can catch me there.

That's all for this week

Shannan Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment