The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Mother's day.

Well it has been another busy week for me and I am happy to announce my first draft of Beloved Wizard is now done and resting a bit before I tackle editing it.

I have just signed a contract with Everything Erotic and you will soon be able to follow my Erotica work with them. Look for Confessions of a Las Vegas Domme to come out next month. This is a contemporary love story that is sure to be sizzling hot!

On top of that Passions Flight the second in the Dark Breed series is coming together very nicely with Tegan's help of course. I should be finishing this by the end of this month if my luck still holds. Be sure to keep checking back with me for a sneak peak at Tegan plus small teasers. I'm sure you will fall in love with this very passionate were-panther I know I sure did.

I have started blogging with Six Sentence Sunday so stop by on Sunday's and get a taste of my current and upcoming books. I am also guest blogging this week on Wednesday May 11 at Romance Writers of America's blog site Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal chapter or commonly called FF&P. Stop by on Wednesday and see what I have to say about my journey into this quickly changing publishing world.
I will also be a Authors After Dark in Philadelphia this year from August 11th through to the 14th. If you are in the area stop by and say hi. If you happen to be in Las Vegas September 9th and 10th I will be at the Erotic Authors Association Conference as one of their readers.

I will see you next week with more updates. Have a fantastic week!

Shannan Albright - Romance you can sink your fangs into

No comments:

Post a Comment