The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday


Good Morning Friends,
Thought I would share something that would turn up the heat in celebration of summer. He truly looks too hot to handle.

Hope everyone had a great week as for me I kept very busy with deadlines. My second installment of Confessions of a Las Vegas Domme went up on http://www.everythingerotic.blogspot.com/ on June 9th. I am wrapping up the first installment of Midnight Steam a steampunk novel that go live at http://www.digitaldigest.blogspot.com/ on July 5th. Stay tuned for my interview with Erin Quinn and I will be reviewing the first book in her Mists of Ireland series Haunted Beauty.
I finished reading a book last week from C.J.Ellison Vampire Vacation and all I can say is Wow! if you get a chance pick it up from Amazon you won't be disappointed.

In other news I am waiting for edits on Beloved Wizard to come back from my ccritique group Embraced by Words. Yes, I do have a critique group for my work and was lucky enough to get with some very talented writers. I truly don't know what I would do without them and their support.

I am still working my second Dark Breed novel Passions Flight . Its taking on a life of its own and looks to be a much longer book that the first Dark Passion Rising. The one thing I love about writing is the surprises that crop up when you are working a book. The unexpected twists that occur that give your work depth can be quite addicting. I started with the idea of taking the characters on a journey and now find they are in charge and showing me things I never imagined.

Much more to come next week and if you want a tidbit of Beloved Wizard and future works in progress please come by on Sunday's for Six Sentence Sunday and don't be shy leave a comment I love hearing from you.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment