The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up



Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Mine was hectic with clean up from a wonderful day filled with family and friends. Now it's time to get all the Christmas stuff out of storage and switch gears for the upcoming holiday. Hope everyone had a safe Black Friday and got tons of deals.

I didn't get any writing done last week and have the itch to get back to my keyboard. So much to do and so little time to do it. I'm working on the second of the Knight's of Excalibur books. This is Colin's story who is Sir Kay reincarnated and as an Irish shape shifter he has been a blast to get to know!

I'm outlining Zeke's story, the third of the Dark Breed series and things are shaping up. Should be ready to get to writing it very soon. Tegan's story is slotted for a February release and expect edits any day.

I'm also gearing up to finish the first in a new series which, if everything goes as planned will be the first to go to print first, then paperback. I'm submitting it late winter / early spring 2012 so hope to have more information for you by then.

Well that's all I have for now, have a fantastic week and I'll see you again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment