The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday!
This yummy pick came to me via one of my subscriptions and after I got my tongue back in my mouth I had to share. Now this would have been quite an awesome birthday present, but I fear I would have worn him out Lol!
 
 
After a very busy birthday weekend I'm back at work. Thank you everyone for your well wishes, I truly appreciated them and am grateful to all of you wonderful readers and authors who took the time to say hi.
 
Right now I'm finishing a short read which is in the Dark Breed world, revolving around the Asp owner Mari and you will have a short peek at the woman who will prove to be quite a challenge for Temple Fox.
 
Due to trademark reasons the series is now called Dark Breed Enforcers. I am also working on books three and four of the series and hope to have them out this year. No idea of the dates of release as of yet. Book three is called Dark Desire and is Zeke's story followed by Cody's, still untitled at this time. So all of you out there who love my cocky Cajun your book is coming!
 
In between those two books I'm editing The Summoning and getting ready to send it out for submission. Hope to have it ready in the summer and I also have another short historical paranormal coming your way.
 
This week I have another edition of WIP-Wednesday with a special blog hop coming on Sunday the 17th so Pick Me Up Monday will be preempted next week.
 
I will check in with you after the hop and give you the low down on all the news then.
 
Have a wonderful week

No comments:

Post a Comment