The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - ARC full of Awesomeness

Hey Myra Nour, this is my absent pirate mate extraordinaire who missed the party in NOLA. Ha!

Well I'm back and getting back into the swing of things. I fell head over heels in love with the French Quarter of New Orleans...I know, what's not to like right? 

The first year of Author Reader Con was a good solid convention with a very bright future. Vickie Dold, a consummate professional in every sense of the word, gave us insightful panels, an awesome carriage ride through the French Quarter and there were also ghost tours for the brave at heart.

I felt like family as Vickie and the other authors and readers welcomed me. Some, old friends I'm met before and some new. All of them touched me with their support and open caring. 
I have memories to last me until next year when I can come "home" once again to a place called ARC NOLA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment