The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up and Release Day Coming!

Happy Monday everyone! Being all tied up with work never looked so good.

     We have a very busy week with release day for Dark Passion Rising only days away. Friday March 25th.I will be guest blogging at C.R.Moss's blogspot and has graciously allowed me to hold a  contest for a free copy of my book at www.crmoss.blogspot.com I will pick the winner randomly from the comments so be sure to put "CONTEST" in the subject line and don't forget to add your email address. I will pick the winner on Sunday night.
     Along with the release of my new book I have another interview on March 25th and you can view it on www.theonehundredromancesproject.blogspot.com
     In other news I am busy working on three books, two of which are sequels to Dark Passion Rising. I also have a short story I am working on and will have more on  that for you in future blogs.

     Marcus Valerian's interview is set for Wed. April 20th so mark it in your calendar for any questions you may have and I will be holding a contest on that day as well. There will be more information on this in future blogs.
     Want to know where to get my book? go to www.evernightpublishing.com on Friday and you can download it onto your e-reader. I will let you know where else it is available as soon as I get the information.

That's all for now, have a wonderful week.

Shannan Albright - Romance you can sink your fangs into

No comments:

Post a Comment