The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up


     Happy Monday to you all! I got great news on Saturday. My latest book Dark Passion Rising: A Dark Breed Novel is releasing on March 25th. Keep checking back for more information on my blog and website at www.shannanalbright.weebly.com for details on my contest I'll be having for the release at the Book Boost.

     What else is in the works? I am typing my fingers off working on the sequel to Dark Passion. This is Tegan's story which will connect with Zeke's. I will be giving you some quick peeks on Tegan's book future blogs.
   
     Another book in revision stage is The Summoning and I will be adding more on this in the weeks to come. This is also the first book in a series and has been two years in development. It's tough building worlds for my guys to play in. Lol!

     I have Marcus set for an Interview around mid April so you still have time to shoot me any questions you may have. Plus I will be holding a contest on the day of the interview the winner will receive a copy of Dark Passion Rising e-book. I will be picking by comments on the blog so be sure you put CONTEST in the subject line and add your email addy in the body of the message.

     Well, it's back to work. Have a great week and I will talk to you on Monday!

Shannan Albright - Romance you can sink your fangs into.

No comments:

Post a Comment