The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up Plus Contest Winner!

Good Morning everyone! I worked a local Renaissance Fair the weekend and saw a lot of yummy men with Tattoo's. Ihave to say I'm a sucker for a good Tat on a man. Especially when the look like this!

As I promised. The winner of my first ever contest I held over the weekend is...Margaret. She won a copy of my new release. There will be more contests coming so keep checking here for all the latest news from me.

Working hard this week with a short story and it's deadline looming large. Submission is by the end of April. The second book in the Dark Breed series is coming together quite nicely now since Tegan decided to play nice. Cats can be on the difficult side from time to time and being a were-panther well...let's just say there is something to the saying that cat's have a mind of their own.

Other things in the works is The Summoning which is in it's first revision and soon will be off for work from my beta readers and critique partners for more work before submission. So, it's back to work I go.

Have a fantastic Monday and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment