The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up


                  Happy Monday Friends. This tasty man is sure to perk up anyone's week. I'm sure you agree.

     I'm posting this in advance since I am out communing with nature. After the Erotic Authors Conference hubby and I packed our camping gear and went to enjoy a place I spent my summers at. Happy childhood memories I have been wanting to share with him for many years. In a small town called Kernville is a beautiful campground called James Camp where you can set up a tent right by the river. I caught my first fish there and look forward to catching a few trout for our dinner. I also am bringing my netbook so I can get in a few hours of uninterrupted writing in.

Speaking of which I am hoping to have all edits done for Passions Flight done and submitted by the end of this month. Then it's on to Zeke's story. In addition I will have the second novella in the Knight's of Excalibur to my editor in early October and working on the third one to this series as well.

That's all for now, I will tell you all about my time at the convention next Monday and please come by on Sunday for another six of Tegans book Passions Flight.

Until next week, have a fantastic one.

No comments:

Post a Comment