The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday


Happy Monday!
 I loved this tat and he's not bad on the eyes either. It's hard to believe the start of fall is only a few days away. The year is going way too fast for my liking, soon we will be in the holiday season. As I mentioned last week I took a small camping vacation with my hubby. It was wonderful to stop for a moment and just enjoy nature and my hubby's company. I now it was needed by how rested and centered I feel and I'm back to work with new energy.

On the writing front I'm wrapping up Passions Flight, which turned out to be much longer than expected. This installment has a few more twists and turns in it than the first and you get a glimpse of Atlantean culture and politics, which should be quite interesting. I will keep you posted with more information and if you're curious I do have snippets for you to check out every Sunday with Six Sentence Sundays.

I am also busy with the second novella of the Knights of Excalibur and should be to my editor in October. I have spoken on and off about one novel I've been working on for three years. The Summoning is a full length novel and will be submitted to a new publisher who has requested it by the spring of next year. And yes, if they take this book it will be available in paperback and ebook formats and like the other two it is a series so I'll keep you up to date on this as I have more information.

Now for contest information. I have a winner from my Long and Short Review giveaway. I'm happy to announce that Jean P has won a $20.00 Amazon Gift Card and a copy of Dark Passion Rising. Congratulations Jean and happy reading.
I have an ongoing web hunt and contest with Night Owl Reviews for more information on how to enter and win lots of prizes go to http://www.nightowlromance.com/nor/Pages/FullMoonDetails.aspx

I am also going to be available for a live chat with two of my fellow Extasy Authors on Friday 9/23 between 12pm and 5pm. We will be holding a contest as well. So Chat us up at http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=294

I will also be doing the same thing with my Evernight Authors on Friday 9/30 between 12pm and 5pm.

Come on by and say hi, win prizes and chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment