The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day. I'm wrapping up Tegans Story and already working the outline for Zeke's. Also I'm hard at work with the Second in the Knights of Excalibur series and hope to have it in for edits by early October. No rest for the wicked or the weary as the saying goes.
This is an exciting time for me with two series underway and for those of you who follow my blogs know I'm also working on a much larger novel called The Summoning which is also the first in an ongoing series called The Watchers War. I have perked the interest of a publishing house who does Paperback and then Ebooks so this is very exciting. I will have it to the editor by early spring. (I hope.) I am going to be at the Flamingo this weekend for the Erotic Authors Association Convention on September 9th and 10th and am very excited about that to say the least.

I also have Dark Passion Rising the first book in the Dark Breed series as a revolving book this week and I have noticed  there's been a lot of interest in my series lately. Whoo Hoo!

As I have mentioned in last weeks Monday Pick Me Up post I have quite a few contests going on this month. I'm in the Full Moon Web Hunt going on from September 1 through October 31st. For information on how to enter and what all the prizes are go to: http://www.nightowlromance.com/nor/Pages/FullMoonDetails.aspx
I will be doing two give aways on Friday September 23rd and September 30th. Both are live chats at I will be chatting it up between 12pm and 5pm EST. Mark your calenders and have your questions ready. There is a contest with both chats and I'll have more information next week on this.

In October Evernight Publishing is having a huge contest for their one year anniversary so stay tuned for a whole lot more on that.

Well better get back to work. Have a fantastic week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment