The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


Good Morning It's time for another six from Passions Flight Book 2 in the Dark Breed Series


I distinctly remember asking you, as I did all the members, to stay under the same roof. Every one of these men complied but you.” Marcus snapped. “Do you take perverse pleasure on being so contrary?”
     Tegan shrugged his good shoulder indifferently rolled his eyes. “Hello, I’m a were-panther, what do you expect?”

Stay tuned for another six coming your way.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, he's still got his cranky-pants on! Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last line. Reminds me of a lot of the people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really...what can you expect from a were-panther. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that excuse really gonna fly? Like Tegan's attitude, sounds like a fun character to play with.

    ReplyDelete