The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FaceBook Policy Change. Bad for Small Business, Authors and Artists





 I am not a rabble rouser who gets all involved with each and every little thing I think is wrong. I do work arounds to reach my public through Facebook. When they started deleting authors simply because they used a pen name I worked with it, my posts started doing the hit and miss with my readers and I worked around that one too!
 
Facebook as of January 1st, 2015 will put in place policies sure to make it more difficult to reach people. Here is the link to their new practices https://www.facebook.com/business/news/update-to-facebook-news-feed
 
Join me for a week of No Facebook starting 1/1-1/7. I will be on the following social platforms so you can keep in touch.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment