The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 15, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday- A week and a half from Christmas and all through the house...

Not a creature was stirring...except for the writer who was pounding furiously on her keyboard. 

Happy Monday all! I so love the new tree design don't you? And the sad part is yes, I would still be slaving away writing even with this beautiful man as my own personal Christmas tree. There is something so wrong with that, lol!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the challenges of your week. I am up and ready to put in some serious word count this week. As my calendar for January continues to grow I am beginning to see the upside to cloning myself.

I have a year long workshop launching in January, the second book in my Guardians of Drakkan series to finish and a  blog launch. The blog is a fun little piece that I hope will be filled with useful information to all my Opensim friends showing them where they can buy awesome "free" fashions and hair for their avatar.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about you can find a great deal about Second Life and Opensim through googling them. It is quite a unique social platform. 

Well that's all for now. Have a wonderful day and we will talk next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment