The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 1, 2016

Pick Me Up Monday Interactive-Share What Picks You Up

Happy Monday Peeps,

This should perk you up a bit and start your week right. 

I will be adding a little twist to the blog starting now. I'm interested in seeing what helps you through your week. So I am doing something a touch different. 
Once posted please feel free to share your pictures (no graphic nudity please) on the comments in Facebook, Twitter
or Google +

The subjects I'll pick will not always be sexy men. Instead it can be anything that may interest me. Now, this is interactive. I want you to share with me those things that inspire, and make you smile or downright laugh. 
*okay I will always be happy to see beautiful men too!*

I look forward to seeing what you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment