The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Preparing for an intense 14 days


Happy Monday Everyone.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for another week. This hunky male should help you get through the work week a little easier. As my title states the next fourteen days are going to be extremely intense for me.
What's up? Well for one I'm going through a Fast Draft for the final installment of the Knights of Excalibur series. Within the next two weeks I am writing every free moment and by the end will have the first draft of this book finished. I'm excited and can't wait to see how everything turns out. I'll be giving you an update on my progress next Monday.
In other news for this week I am ecstatic to tell you all I will have a wonderful writer Alexandra O'Hurley as my guest on Thursday. This is going to be a sparse two weeks for me since I will be expending most of my energy on beginning and finishing my latest book.
Until next week have a fantastic one

No comments:

Post a Comment