The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Updates and other news



This pic kind of says it all when talking about the last three weeks. Only he says it so much better than I ever could.

Between working overtime at my day job and then writing I can say I'm tuckered out. I have accomplished quite a bit last week I'm pleased to say. I'm well into the final installment of the Knights of Excalibur and this book looks to be coming together quite well.

For all those wonderful readers I've heard from how are getting into my Dark Breed series, I wanted to let you know I have Zeke's book outlined and will be starting on it very soon. Thank you all for the wonderful reviews I've received so far and the wonderful praise you have given my books.  I truly appreciate you all and work hard to give you the very best I can give.

In other news I have Arizona Dreamin coming up June 2nd -3rd in Chandler Az. and am looking forward to catching up with some of my friends there chatting with some wonderful readers. Then I have two weeks to finalize preparations for RomCon in Denver Colorado June 22 to 24th. It plans on being great fun and I am looking forward to making some new friends there. I am participating in several events and will talk about it more as things get finalized.

For this week I am continuing my fast draft of the Knights of Excalibur book and hope to be finished with the rough draft by the end of this week. That is more than enough on my plate for this week. So with that I'll get back to work and wish you an awesome and productive week.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a productive week as well. Looks like I'm about to become one of your loyal fans. Off to check out your Dark Breed series now :-)

    ReplyDelete