The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Reader Event I'll Be At



If I had this in my bed I would never get up!


Hi there everyone hope you had a great holiday weekend. For myself I got some much needed sleep and writing done. Yep, while waiting for edits on The Knight's Druid I've  been hard at work on the third and final book in the series tentatively titled For the Love of a King. As the title states this one is about Arthur and Guenevere. But there is so much more going on and I can't wait to see how this all ends myself!


I am heading to Arizona this week to be at Arizona Dreamin. Helping out my talented author friend CR Moss/Casey Moss in the process. I'm looking forward to meeting new readers on old along with catching up with some of my favorite authors too! 




Of course I have other projects I'm preparing to start and finish in the next few months. Zeke's book is nearly outlined and ready to begin writing, and I also have The Summoning that I'm finishing up along with a new series I'm in research mode for.

Later in the month of June I am heading out to Rom Con as one of their featured authors and am very excited about that. My eyes are crossing at preparing 250 little bags of goodies for the readers and some extra for some events I'm going to be helping with. Whew, no wonder I'm tired. Lol!

Well this is it for this week we will chat again on next Tuesday since I won't be back until late on Sunday and have to work my day job. Ugh!

Talk to you then

No comments:

Post a Comment