The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday

 
Anyone want to build a sand castle? There is just something about a muscled chest and abs that grab me every time.
All right, back to business. As everyone knows I was part of a wonderful hop last week, and Meghan won a copy of Passion's Flight. Thanks Meghan for your participation and hope you enjoy the book.
This week I have another snippet from my soon to be released Kings Lady. Look for it on WIP Wednesday. I will be unveiling the cover for this book then. On Thursday, I have Evernight author Anna Keraleigh with a giveaway for her Erotic fairy series. Yummy!
 
I also just received news from one of my favorite reviewers. Kelly of Demon Lovers Books and More, and so excited to be on her blog chatting on February 12th. I'll have more for you on the time and exact link. Hope to hear from you all.
 
 I will also be over at Night Owl Reviews on February 25th on a live chat. It starts at 5pm PST, so I hope you can join me then.
 
 In other news, I'm hammering out the fourth book as I write Dark Desire: A Dark Breed Novel. I hope to have them both done and released months apart this year and can't wait to have them out for all my Dark Breed fans.
I hope to have news on some other work I have going with release dates late summer of early fall of 2013.
 
Well, back to work for me, have an awesome week everyone and we will talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment