The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday



Happy Monday All


Well we survived another week and now look toward what is in store for us now. I wish I could be as happy about it as this hottie. Looking at that smile makes me feel a bit lighter though, as if yeah, I may just get through this one just fine.

Wow, so may things are going on right now I don't quite know where to start. I guess I should begin with telling you that I have several book signings coming up for the Paseo Verde Library in Henderson Nevada on August 18th. Then October 4th and 5th I'll be on a panel of four at the same library for their convention. I will be speaking on the changes in romance over the last twenty years and where we see it in the future with the ever increasing popularity of e-books. And of course this will be followed by another book signing.
If that isn't enough for the first week of October I will be running from this event to the Las Vegas Renaissance Fair. On Monday I will be taking a much deserved rest. Lol!
I am finishing up one of my larger manuscripts and am about ready to start submitting it to agents who may be interested. The Summoning is a four year work in progress that I have rewritten so many times I lost count. It's a book I've grown into in so many ways. It feels very strange to finally be at this stage with this project.
 
I will be starting a Friday blog dedicated to sneak peaks of my WIP's along with my regular Monday blog and will be bringing back my Author Spotlights in the fall. That's all for this week, have a great one and we will talk again next Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment