The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Happy 4th to All


Happy Independance Day to all!


Once again it's Monday and the work grind starts again, but there is a great break where friends and family can get together and celebrate the coming holiday. So get those burgers and hot dogs ready, potato salad made and be sure to grab the fireworks. For me it's an extra full day I can devote to writing and will be holed up in my study delving into the worlds I made and love so much.

I have a working title for the last book in the Knights of Excalibur called "For the Love of a King" I thought it had a nice ring to it, but we will have to see if it will stick by the time I get to the end of the book. Alas, Zach's Dark Breed book is still untitled. That's alright since I am still hashing out all the particulars unfolding in his story.

I'm also finishing up The Sumoning. If you like demons, angels and the warriors who fight the dark tide engulfing our earth, then this may interest you. Like the Dark Breeds there is plenty of action and of course romance. This is a project I've been working on for three years and after many rewrites I am finaly pleased with the way the story is unfolding. I hope to have more information on this book for you by the end of this year.

Well that's all for now have a safe and sane 4th and talk to you next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment