The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday Friends,

Here's something for you to inspire your creative juices. I wonder what he's thinking? What does he do for a living? A great subject can trigger all types of scenarios in your head.

As many of you know I participated in a Blog Hop with Coffee & Romance that started on Friday June 17. It goes through to Tuesday June 21 and I will be posting the name of the Winner right here on my Blog. The response from all of you is overwhelming I wish I can give everyone who left me a message and started following me a gift. Unfortunately I can't. I will be picking the winner through the Random Number Service and contacting the winner via email. I wish everyone good luck.

In other news I am still plugging away with the second book in the Dark Breed Series, my deadline for it is nearing and time to hide in my cave until I finish it. Beloved Wizard is in process of second edits and small tweaks and hope to have some news for you in the next few weeks. The Summoning is the next project I will be finishing up then on to the third installment of the Dark Breed Series with Zeke's story.

As you can see I have a busy summer in store for me so keep in touch and I will keep the updates coming.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment