The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday- Back to the Biz of Writing

Just a little inspiration for Rogan's book Heart of a Firestorm. 

Well, finally the holidays are behind us and it's time to concentrate on the WIP's before me. First, A small short story for an upcoming anthology. I'm getting it put down on paper and hope to have this one knocked out before the end of this month. 

Then Rogan will have my complete attention until I deliver it into my editors hands. I also will be laying out the next book in this series along with some very hot and short menage stories coming your way. 

On top of my writing I also have a Monday workshop I have begun on the 5th called, Start to Finish, Write a Book in a Year. The first meeting went very well. I hope to keep the interest of people who dream of getting their stories out there.

Well, off I go back to my study to get this writing done. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment