The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday

Good Morning Friends
What I would give to be his towel right now. Sigh, I love this pic. Hope you enjoy it too.
I have great news. Passions Flight will be out February 29th! Yep it's official. You will be able to grab your copy then.
I will be a guest on Lorraine Nelson's blog on the 21st and I will be holding a giveaway. Readers choice of either the first book Dark Passion Rising or the Second Passion's Flight. I will pick the winner on release day so be sure to comment on Lorraine's blog atLorraine Nelson's blog

It is still not too late to win a copy of Dark Passion Rising through Naughty After Dark Blog Hop which ends on Feb. 21st. I also have Chris Moss as my Author Spotlight this Thursday and look forward to sharing with you this remarkable talent.

In other news I'm getting close to finishing the second novella for the Knights of Excalibur series and hope to have a release date around April for this. I'm also busy working several novels and the third installment of both the Knights of Excalibur and Zeke's book in the Dark Breed Series. More coming your way on all of this so keep checking in with me.

Have an awesome week and we will chat next week.

1 comment:

  1. Would so love the opportunity to win a copy. The Dark Breed series sounds like my kind of reading.

    Tammy
    jfarms74338@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete