The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 28, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday-Prizes and fun on Sunday November 3rd!

Happy Monday all!
 
I've got quite an event coming for all on Sunday November 3rd! I'll be at https://www.facebook.com/events/448035698638342/448245168617395/?comment_id=448245588617353&notif_t=like
Authors & Readers Convention in New Orleans or ARC for short is where I will be August 14-17. In preparation, I'll be on their Facebook page all day talking about upcoming releases, teasers and hold prize and swag giveaways!
Get a sneak peak at the latest book Dark Desire in the Dark Breed Enforcer series, get the inside scoop on the Enforcers themselves and find out all about my next book Soul Fire the first book in a brand-new  series.
Tons of fun and lots of goodies will be given out as I prepare for NOLA. If you're a fan of my Dark Breed Enforcer series, you don't want to miss this.
Well back to work and hope to see you on Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment