The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - One Week before Hot Mojave Knights!


Happy Monday!
What's better than a beautiful male in your home? Why finding him in your kitchen of course? Especially if he has coffee ready.

Well it's down to the wire and lots of last minute details to tie up before Hot Mojave Knights kicks off it's second year. We have the Knights ready to go and oh wow, are they a great bunch of men. Our authors are in place and swag bags are being prepared to be filled. Our speed date an author has been checked twice before the list goes out to the participating authors and all the last minute details of costumes being finalized for the ball and decorations for the dinner done. 

Whew, just thinking about it makes me tired lol! 

So this week along with all these preparations I hope to finish my short story which is a prequel to another series I will be introducing to you next year.  All in all I'm really looking forward to a slower pace after October where I don't have to divide my time in so many directions. I'm eager to answer my emails and reconnect with my readers some new and some old. 

So on that note, I better get busy! I'll be chatting with you soon and remember...have a wonderful week and reach for your dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment