The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday-Meet Taren from The Hunted

Happy Monday!

Hope your day is going well as we all work for the weekend. Today I wanted to share a little sinspiration for my latest character. Meet Taren from The Hunted. He is part of an eight author anthology called When the Night Comes. We are only days from finding out what the release date will be and I'm very excited to have been asked to join wonderful authors  Seraphina Donavan, Leanore ElliottAR Von, Kate Baum, Trish Finley Leger, Ruby Madden and Charisma Knight.
It was a long rough road with HMK 2014 and a demanding day job, but I made it. 
Who is Taren? Well, not to give too much away, he is a demon held captive by a Guild of Magic users. Taren came to me with his story quite suddenly. As often happens I already had outlined and started the first chapter when he made his appearance and told me I was getting it all wrong. 

Who am I to argue? So two months later his story will be told and I can't be happier to introduce to you a new world I've been working on for next year. This story gives you a small taste of the world to come and I hope you like it. 

I'll post more once I have the cover and release date. So back to the other WIP's waiting for my attention. Have a wonderful week and we will talk again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment