The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 10, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday-Series Launch Around the Corner!

Alexander Skarsgard.


Happy Monday!
I couldn't resist this beautiful picture of Alexander Skarsgard. He changes my whole view on blonde men.
Hope your day is off to a grand start, mine is clipping right along with the first book in my newest series, Soul Fire due out in December.
After considerable debate I have decided to self publish this one as an exclusive on Amazon. We will see how things pan out. If things go as well as I'm told, I will be using them moving forward. 

In other news HMK is starting up a new monthly meeting for writers and aspiring writers. I am hoping to establish a strong presence in Las Vegas area for all writers to come, learn and share. The only requirement is that you must write. 

With Soul Fire ready to leave the nest I am finishing up the second book in the series and will be releasing it early next year. Not too far away from the first book's release. I will have much more on both of these books in following blogs, at this time I must get back to it. No matter how much I entice those darn elves the refuse to write this darn book for me lol!

Have a wonderful week and a great Veteran's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment