The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 19, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday- And Life Goes On

Happy Monday!
Here is my picture for inspiration. Beautiful isn't it?

Well, January is in full swing and so am I. Between writing, the workshop I'm holding and various other projects dealing with virtual worlds and interactive storytelling. I've been crazy busy. Plus juggling a day job and I'm one tired puppy. Happy, but very tired lol!

I have several projects going and still plugging away with Rogans book. Always some project or another that vies for my time. The one thing I have enjoyed very much has been sharing what I've learned about writing. Making a difference to a new or aspiring writer gives me such a sense of rightness. Paying it forward, so to speak and helping others so they don't make the same mistakes I did. Preparing them for what is to come after publication is just as important as learning the craft.

I would have liked to have had someone prepare me for it, so I do what I can to pave the way for new talent. With that said I still have some work to do for tomorrow nights workshop. If you or someone you know is interested in getting that book or idea out then just leave me a message and I'll give you the information on how to get on the forum to enter the workshop. It's free and there are others who are happy to share their expertise.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment