The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Good Morning Friends,

Hope everyone had a fantastic week! I'm just about done with final editing on Beloved Wizard and will keep you posted on a publication date. I have been giving you sneak peeks at Six Sentence Sunday so check out my Sunday posts for a taste of what's coming up.
For all you Dark Breed fans were getting close to the final draft on Tegan's story so stay tuned on the latest in the weeks to come.

For those who are in the Philly area I will be at Authors After Dark from August 10 - 14th so come by and say hi. I will also be at the Erotica Writers Conference in Las Vegas on September 9 - 10.

That's all I have for now, until next Monday -

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment